Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lou Lou Thi


We have the new line of fabrics from Anna Maria Horner in the store, and I know you will agree that it is quite lovely.
Here is Anna Maria's description of LouLouThi -

Loulouthi is a treasure box of all that I love about flowers and fabric coming together in form and inspiration. The word loulouthi simply translates from the Greek as “flower”. But in an ongoing story, my cultural heritage has enlivened these fabrics with visions of needleworks in progress, the gentle tending of village gardens, and the luxury of living alongside everyday works of art.
The language of flowers and floral handiwork has spoken to me since before I could thread my own needles, and this collection is my reply to all that beauty.

Such a creative woman, with a truly intentional design aesthetic.
As we have come to expect, her cotton voile fabrics are soft and dreamy, just the thing for a lightweight summer top or dress.

Please come to Treadle and choose one of these for your very own, but don't come on the 4th of July, as we will be closed for the holiday.
Happy sewing,
The Treadlettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment